martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

I ♥ U...


I U for giving your heart to me,and trusting me with your pride...
I U for wanting me and needing me by your side...
I U for the emotions i never knew i had...
I U for making me smile whenever I feel sad...
I U for your thoughts of me where I´m always on your mind!!!!
I U for finding that part of me that I never thought I´d find...
I U for the way you are and for how you make me feel...
...But the most of all..

I ♥ U ´cause I know you´re mine for real!!!!


Maríe ♥ José !!

1 comentario:

  1. Haré que mi amor no olvides, que mi nombre en tus recuerdos quede y si es verdad que el amor con el tiempo muere, haré que el tiempo detenido espere.Por que dare todo si es preciso para atesorar mas momentos a tu lado, mi vida.

    ResponderEliminar

Datos personales

Mi foto
Málaga, Spain
...Tener la conciencia limpia es sintoma de tener mala memoria...